Search for atmospheres
Caught in the Wild Hunt
A Hare for the Wild Hunt
Empty your heart of its mortal dream.
The winds awaken, the leaves whirl round,
Our cheeks are pale, our hair is unbound,
Our breasts are heaving, our eyes are a-gleam,
Our arms are waving, our lips are apart;
And if any gaze on our rushing band,
We come between him and the deed of his hand,
We come between him and the hope of his heart.
-Keats, "The Hosting of The Sidhe"
Comments for "A Hare for the Wild Hunt"
License details for "A Hare for the Wild Hunt"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hunting Horn by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Cavalry Charge by different +)
- Arrow by http://www.universal-soundbank.com/ +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Fox Screaming by michieldb from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Pack by Soundboard +)
- Fast Breathing Boy by SpliceSound +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)