Search for atmospheres
This spooky collection of noises makes up the perfect soundtrack to use as the background 'music' or ambient sound to use in any horror game that takes place in a dark and closed in space, ideally underground, in a cave, creepy basement, or a dungeon.
Comments for "Alchemist's Dungeon"
License details for "Alchemist's Dungeon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- crawling insects by http://soundbible.com/2113-Termites-and-Ants.html +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Monster Noise by satrebor from http://freesound.org +)