Search for atmospheres
Sounds of Antonio Bay, CA
Antonio Bay, CA
Founded in 1880, this laid-back, sleepy coastal California town can't be beat. With warm windy days, and cool foggy nights, make sure to check out our annual Founders Day festival, every year on April 21st. Whether you're just hitching through, or looking to run aground and stay awhile, you'll love our local jazz station, with silken-voiced night owl Stevie Wayne DJing all night long. Visit our genuinely vintage Mission church, which dates back to our founding! Charter a fishing boat, and go take in some salt-sea air!
Our friendly locals and enticing vistas are sure to wrap their tendrils around you, ensuring you lay back and stay with us a spell.
Comments for "Antonio Bay, CA"
License details for "Antonio Bay, CA"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark Echo Slam by Fox Forrester +)
- Graveyard at Night by http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Film Noir by Matthew Pablo +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Underwater ambience by scratchikken from freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)