Search for atmospheres
"If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in
God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you"
Comments for "backrooms"
License details for "backrooms"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps running fast by "bevangoldswain" from freesound.org +)
- Electrical Drone by Fox Forrester +)
- Screaming College Student by Jane Albrecht +)
- Fluorescent Light Humming by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Banging in the walls by Square Enix +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- knocking by unknown +)
- air-conditioner_humm by zapsplat.com +)