Search for atmospheres
Black Ice; Being Watched
Passing through darkened doorway after doorway, dimly room after room one must take looks at everything, nothing looks the same way twice. Paintings change entirely while their frames do not, pieces of furniture are placed oddly; dining chairs stacked in a single column one atop another in a corner, a chandelier juts out from a wall and in place of a candelabra as a fireplace on the wall far above the ground crackling quietly to itself. A clock can be heard and seen a few times and despite the many different sizes and shapes of them they all tick the same way and giving a look back to the chairs shows them and an added table was placed where the chandelier was. Moving silently, a presence was felt as you entered and grew a malicious feeling at first but now, just studies you ever silently if not for the writing. Walking evermore into darkness as the words embossed in bronze read 'Surveil' and in a smaller font read 'Black Ice' a pair of eyes gazing onto you is all you feel and press on ever forward hoping to find an exit to this ever changing hallway of horrors and never to find out what was watching.
Comments for "Black Ice; Being Watched"
License details for "Black Ice; Being Watched"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- carpet footsteps by redjim from http://freesound.org +)
- Chair Scrape 2 by sinatra314__chairscrape4 from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by sportygurl37 from http://freesound.org +)