Search for atmospheres
The Willingston Mansion
Call of Cthulu RPG Atmosphere
When in late December you walk through the halls and hallways of the old mansion you can be almost sure. Sure that it's moving, that it's breathing, living. As thunder cracks in the background you hear the wood bending, the shadows growing taller, fighting against the light of the candles. And no matter where you plan to go, at some point you will stand before the study. It's oak doors looming over you as the darkness creeps towards you. It is your last chance to turn around, but no matter how often you do, the door will call you again, and again. Plead you to open it. To peer into what's beyond. To step into the room. And to never step out again.
Adapted from Sam Hain.
Comments for "Call of Cthulu RPG Atmosphere"
License details for "Call of Cthulu RPG Atmosphere"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- psychedelic melody by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Thunderstorm 2 by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
- Squeaking Wooden Floor by Zwier : http://www.freesound.org/people/zwier/sounds/200324/ +)