Search for atmospheres
Standing on the edge of the cliffs looking out on Devil's Reef
Coast of Innsmouth
Feel the dread and the wickedness that permeates off Devil's Reef. You can feel the cold of the encroaching rain, as well as the undescribable self-dread that envelops you. This town seems so off, but you cannot help but uncover this towns wicked past.
Comments for "Coast of Innsmouth"
License details for "Coast of Innsmouth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Bass & Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Didgeridoo by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license