Search for atmospheres
Dungeons and Dragons Cave 1
DnD Horror Grotto
Ambient cave sounds for my Dungeons and Dragons campaign.
The world is quiet and empty. Your breathing is shallow and labored. The air is hot and heavy around you, causing your clothes to stick to your body. You try to run, but your legs refuse to move. Panic fills your entire being as you desperately try to do… something.
In the distance you hear water dripping. The sound quickly grows louder and more violent; it suddenly sounds like a torrent of water is falling around you.
Comments for "DnD Horror Grotto"
License details for "DnD Horror Grotto"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cave Dripping Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- A Tonal Difference by Luuk van Loon +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Small Water Stream by PacDV from http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/index.html +)
- goblin breathing by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Low Tone Effect by Unknown +)
- Horror Ambiance by Unknown Author +)