Search for atmospheres
If You Sleep They Come
Don't Fall Asleep
You can't sleep. If you do it will get you. You don't know what it is but that thing under your bed, the thing that growls, keeps you up. Your parents don't believe you, why should they you're young everyone has a monster under their bed at your age. Wait it's the middle of the night no one is up now so who is that walking, or was it just the rain? No that's silly just sleep nothing is there......
NO WAIT don't...
just not yet...
Comments for "Don't Fall Asleep"
License details for "Don't Fall Asleep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Grandfather Clock Chime by lonemonk +)
- Dark Ambience by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Fast Heartbeat by patobottos +)
- Low Growls Loud by Preston Stegall +)
- Squeaking Wooden Floor by Zwier : http://www.freesound.org/people/zwier/sounds/200324/ +)