Search for atmospheres
The Headless Horseman is on your tail!
Escape from Sleepy Hollow
The legends are true! They all told you not to go riding through the woods past midnight, but you took them for fools. Now it seems the tables have been turned, and you slip closer to the counter's brink with each loping step of old Gunpowder's hooves. The Headless Hessian is close behind you, massive black steed snorting down the back of your neck. Resting upon where his head should have been, a carved Jack-O'Lantern sat flaming between a high collared cloak. No Halloween party was worth this, no matter how many apple Taffety Tarts they had. Make for the bridge and get out of here!
Comments for "Escape from Sleepy Hollow"
License details for "Escape from Sleepy Hollow"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dead Scream by By SynaMax - www.freesound.org +)
- Horse Gallop-Edit by edited by Snowpaw11 +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Spooky Wind 1 by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Halloween graveyard by mistersherlock from http://freesound.org +)
- Ghost Horse scream by Snowpaw11 +)
- Horse Gallop on Soft Dirt by stephensaldanha from http://freesound.org +)