Search for atmospheres
You've Gone And Disturbed Them
Why are you here? You didn't know these people. You're not a cop. You aren't going to buy the house. No ones going to buy this place, no matter how inviting the real estate agents try to make it, with the tv on and the appliances all humming as if its already your new home. So why are you here? For a cheap thrill? Do you get a fun little scare from breaking into death scenes and wandering around after hours?
It's not so fun now though. Not really. You've been wandering for hours trying to find the front door but you keep ending up in the basement, where the floodwaters rose so fast and so high they didn't even have a chance to get to the stairs before their lungs were full of rain and mud.
You can't see them, but you can hear them. They're following you, whispering, dripping rainwater and malice.
Run, run, as fast as you can.
You're not going anywhere.
Comments for "flooded house"
License details for "flooded house"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- TV News in Living Room by Channel 4 +)
- Ceiling Fan by freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Water dripping slow by mich3d from http://freesound.org +)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Puddle Splashing by Zoom h2 +)