Search for atmospheres
The day the clowns cried
Fun & Panic at the Circus
For hundreds of residents of Hartford, Connecticut, it was just another day to enjoy the traveling circus. As people packed closely on wooden folding chairs on wooden risers, the crowds watched in amazement as clowns, acrobats, and animals entertained. Women ate popcorn, boys and girls gleefully gobbled chocolates and candies while patient dads puffed on their cigarettes. I just hope dad remembers to put out the cigarette when he's done with it...
Comments for "Fun & Panic at the Circus"
License details for "Fun & Panic at the Circus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drone Ominous Distortion by Ceich93 (freesound.org) +)
- Elephant by freesound.org +)
- merry go round by garyedstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- Carnival Barker by http://freesound.org +)
- Lion's growl by John Millais +)
- Snap crackle fire, low burn by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Kids chatter by sbyandiji from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Panic by TheMSsoundeffects +)