Search for atmospheres
Midnight on Deck
No one else is awake but you. You hear the rattling breaths of the wind outside your stateroom. As though moved by a dark force, you step out into the frigid night. Down the empty hall, through to the deck. Nothing gives light to the creaking wood and billowing sails, not even the moon. Cold, demented voices whisper at you from the pitch black corners. You stand shivering in the mist. You are not alone.
Comments for "Ghostly Ship"
License details for "Ghostly Ship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Howling Wind by audible-edge +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 1 by Fox Forrester +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Sea Waves by Mike Koenig +)
- Folding Fabric Sheets by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Door by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Breathing 2 by YouTube +)