Search for atmospheres
A trip to the Abyss
Graveyard of Titans
It reeks here. Rot. Decay. Like I'm inside of the worst creature's mouth. And I can't see anything. And it's wet and sticky and loud and my heart feels heavy, like all of the strength is being sucked out of me.
The "water" that's everywhere clings to my boots -- but it feels too thick to be water. Light. We need light.
Oh gods, it's red. It's thick. And it's everywhere. Please tell me it's not what I think it is...
Comments for "Graveyard of Titans"
License details for "Graveyard of Titans"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Howling Nighttime Loop by Dynamicell, Torgeirr *)
- Anguish by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- water_dribble by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Splash by Soundscalpel.com from http://freesound.org +)
- monster var A by soundsnap.com *)
- Lion Snore by Timbre of the Freesound Project +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license