Search for atmospheres
A haunted house sound design and install
Haunted House 1995
These sounds were created in a DD Session 8 DAW system and dubbed to cassettes, which were then played by looping A/B cassette transports. Many of the rooms in the production had their own sound as well as theme. Each of these rooms had a tape machine, amplification, and 2 speakers of varying makes and wattages. The Moog Taurus sound was fed to a 15" subwoofer. These sounds were also created to mesh together into a larger moving ambiences of ascension and descent. Choir voices and other harmonic elements courtesy of Bruce Whitney.
Comments for "Haunted House 1995"
License details for "Haunted House 1995"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bat Cave EFX by Karl Welty +)
- Dracula Stake EFX by Karl Welty +)
- Lab Sounds EFX by Karl Welty +)
- Moog Sub EFX by Karl Welty +)
- River City EFX by Karl Welty +)
- Swamp Thing EFX by Karl Welty +)
- Torture Chamber EFX plus CCrsh by Karl Welty +)
- Wind Disorient EFX by Karl Welty +)