Search for atmospheres
Because dang it, if the festival didn't give me a break
Haunted Houses are safe right?
The festival was a blur. All you know is you are now banned from an island nation with a 0% crime rate. So, you head to this haunted house. At least that's the rumor. All you want is peace and quiet. And maybe to talk to those two ghostly brides. One will kill you. The other will save you. But which one?
Comments for "Haunted Houses are safe right?"
License details for "Haunted Houses are safe right?"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Low Gong Hits by By Gezortenplotz www.freesound.org +)
- rain patter by desdur from freesound.org +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Door open with creak and close by https://www.freesound.org/people/Zabuhailo/ +)
- house settling by n Beats *)
- Fireplace by Royal from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license