Search for atmospheres
Don't Move. Don't Breath. They're Listening.
Hiding in the Airlock
Incoming Transmission from Headquarters
So hiding on an extraterrestrial space craft might not have been the best idea, sorry about that...but don't panic. I mean how much harm could they really do? Okay, probably a lot. You'll be fine, cadet, just follow my instructions carefully and we'll get you out of there. See the control panel inside the airlock on your left? You should be able to pry that off the wall and hide behind it. How do I know? Dammit Cadet, now is NOT the time for stupid questions! I just know!
Now have you gotten it off the wall yet? Hello? Cadet 3077501 can you hear me? Oh god, not another one. Well um...just...don't breath,don't move, and you should be fine... Good luck Cadet. Over.
Comments for "Hiding in the Airlock"
License details for "Hiding in the Airlock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Breathing in Space Helmet by Fox Forrester +)
- Distant Sci Fi Clatterings by Fox Forrester +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Alien song by Jhon finder +)
- Altair by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Waterphone by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Feet on Metal by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)