Search for atmospheres
The sea rages on...
Hurricane on The Docks
You pull your raincoat close to your body, shivering as fierce coastal winds whip around you. The waves are crashing against the weathered boards of the docks your grandfather built so many years ago. Thunder roars overhead, and lightning bolts dance before your eyes. The wind howls a somber song, and as you listen you swear you can almost hear the sound of a woman humming along with it, like the ghost of some old maiden, waiting for her husband's ship to return from sea.
Comments for "Hurricane on The Docks"
License details for "Hurricane on The Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Thunder and some rain* by http://freesound.org +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Haunting Hum by Meanie Beanie on Soundcloud +)
- Howling Wind (Rhino) by Rhino Entertainment +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainstorm by thedapperdan from http://freesound.org +)