Search for atmospheres
A creepy cabin.
Kidnapped by a Creepypasta
You were out taking a nightly stroll in the woods, but it seems to have backfired, as you are now blindfolded, gagged and tied down to a bed. You can hear and smell your kidnapper smoking next to you, as music on a vinyl player plays somewhere in the cabin. You can hear the occasional scream coming from somewhere, making you wonder how many people are here, and what are they going to do to you?
A fireplace burns calmly as rain hits the window, making you feel odly at peace. You decide to take a nap.
Good luck trying to escape!
Comments for "Kidnapped by a Creepypasta"
License details for "Kidnapped by a Creepypasta"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Black Noise by https://www.freesound.org/people/Uzbazur345/ +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Gatsby by Jazz and Blues Experience +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)
- 01=rain_on_glass_birds by zapsplat.com +)