Search for atmospheres
in which the experiment is you
To call you sentient at this early point would be a bit of a stretch. There's not much of you yet: only a bare assemblage of lab-grown parts, only enough to count you alive. You're incomplete, your father says. If only he could find the next suitable piece. . .
Comments for "Lab Experiment"
License details for "Lab Experiment"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Submarine engine by *)
- Child Ghost by fastfoodhampster +)
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy Sewer Reverberations by Fox Forrester +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Evil Laugh by https://freesound.org/people/cacti225/sounds/405613/ +)
- Heartbeat strong by LadyTiaEternal +)
- Rumble and hiss by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license