Search for atmospheres
Atmosphere of Macbeth
Macbeth William Shakespeare
The text I chose was Macbeth by William Shakespeare. The text was about witches meeting back in the earlier centuries during a war. Some mood words I picked up on was the setting which said "Thunder and lightning" so I added some lightning sounds. I added Acid bubbles because this text has to do with witches. During the earlier centuries, witches weren't accepted so I added the noise of abandoned fields because they wouldn't talk about their plans in a regular setting. I used the bird noises because when I think of abandoned I think of birds flapping and a creepy ambiance. I think that the theme of Macbeth is, taking from the sayings "Fair is foul, and foul is fair" and "Battle’s lost and won" that the fairest thing that can happen to you doesn't always mean that it benefits you. Also with "Battle's lost and won" Meaning that one side is going to win and the other will lose so "fair is foul, and foul is fair" the side winning is fair to them but foul to the others.
Comments for "Macbeth William Shakespeare"
License details for "Macbeth William Shakespeare"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horror birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Abandoned fields by Dredile from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Acid bubbles by Evilface38 +)
- spooky_wind.wav by limetoe //freesound.org +)
- 0_Birds by Luuk van Loon +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)