Search for atmospheres
Torture of the Mind & Soul
I wake up by day,
But the sky is darkish.
A cryptical place.
By a malignant aura,
I am surrounded,
My view darkens.
Can you hear that?
The forest whispers my name.
This voice is choking my blood.
I peer out the window,
Far away the forest
No one out there.
Crows shouting the eternity of torment.
I turn to the door.
It opens, but no one behind there.
Suddenly the air disappears.
And a grievous hand on my shoulder.
I feel the nearness of death.
Suddenly I see a lonely widow.
A beautiful rose in his blood-stained hands,
But totally dark is he.
He pierces my heart.
I freeze with his blood-shot eyes.
It shatters my soul.
Helplessly hoping spans my sadness,
That I feel.
No way out.
He takes my mind in chains.
Desperate blood flowing from my eyes.
He enjoys it to see,
My fear, my pain.
Comments for "morsman torture."
License details for "morsman torture."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Scared Breathing Reverb by adam-n from http://freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Bodyfall with Equipment by EFlexTheSoundDesigner +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Figaro - Pavarotti by Luciano Pavarotti +)
- Big Door Slam by stephen on http://soundbible.com/ +)
- scary foot steps by Urban Survival Tactics *)
- fightingg by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license