Search for atmospheres
You don't remember how you got here, you're not even sure where "here" is. The metal walls around you are rusting, and the cells on either side of you are filled with the bodies of the dead and weak chained to the ground. The wind rings the church bells in the distance as a remembrance of the dead, and the air grips you with its tight, cold, hands. Rain pounds down on the creaking roof, yet water still managed to enter this... this metal prison, making your worn shoes wet and the water soak through to your feet so every move grows harder and harder. You want to escape, but you can't; there is no exit to be found.
Comments for "No Hope"
License details for "No Hope"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Female Run Breathing by freesound.org +)
- Rainy by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Steel chain dragged and reverb by https://www.freesound.org/people/ani_music/ +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Creaking Metal Soundscape by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Choir by Timbre from http://freesound.org +)