Search for atmospheres
Old town general store and gas
Not much happens out here at Old town general store and Gas. Nothing that can really be explained. The clock steadily ticks away the hours of the evening, while the bug zapper dutifully works to keep the pests down. Coffee is always hot, but not always fresh. Dogs explore the nearby area, as well as other wildlife...at least you hope its just some wildlife. Strange things have been told to happen out here. Who knows, maybe it's just rural legends.
Comments for "Old town general store and gas"
License details for "Old town general store and gas"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Neon Light Sparking by beatnikhannah +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- TV News in Living Room by Channel 4 +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Coffee Maker Brewing by MegaPenguin13 from http://freesound.org +)
- Throom by Sam Hain +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)