Search for atmospheres
Searching for truth
In the ancient times, there was a seaside town inhabited by corrupted and vained people. They tried to make themself immortal and in their vain, they think, that they can resurrect dead people.
But one day, somethink happened. Town was sunk with all people in. Nobody survive.
You are a diver and your task was to discover, why this was happened. You will dive into the waters of Atlantic ocean and try to find somethink, what can say you, what happened.
As you diving deeper the water is colder and colder. Now, you can see the ruins of the city. Strange feeling passed in your body, maybe the warning? But you want to know. You are swimming in the damaged streets of the town, searching for the proof. There, in the silence of deep ocean, you hear somethink. Scream? No, impossible. You imagined the end of the town, screaming people, falling houses and call of the death. After the while, you twig, that its not your imagination, but you really see it. The dead is comming for them. The death, which they tried evade.
Now, you know what happened, but its too late. Too late.....
Comments for "Sunken city"
License details for "Sunken city"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Diver breath by By UncleSigmunt - www.freesound.org +)
- Tempting Whispers by Felix Blume of the Freesound Project +)
- Dark Echo Slam by Fox Forrester +)
- Underwater rockslide by freesound.org +)
- Screaming on Rides by rhonturn from http://freesound.org +)
- hearth beat w reverb by sby strongheartbeat - freesound.org +)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)