Search for atmospheres
rian ocean wave thunder
The Call of Cthulhu
The atmospheric music based on H.P. Lovecraft's work "The Call of Cthulhu" incorporates sound effects such as monstrous roars, deep ocean waves, thunder, rain, and the swaying of ships. While the stars may not yet align correctly, by listening to this atmospheric music, the great Cthulhu will descend into your dreams.
Comments for "The Call of Cthulhu"
License details for "The Call of Cthulhu"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Massive beast bellowing by Bulbastre from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Rolling Thunder by freesound.org +)
- Trippy Gong by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Gits Ghost Dive by Kawai Kenji +)
- Sealsong by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Void Walker by Storm Blue +)
- heavy-rain by tigersound from http://freesound.org +)