Search for atmospheres
The Count's Ball
The Count's Ball
Everyone in the village remembers that dark night on All Hallows Eve. The Count had sent out grand invitations to all the lords and ladies to come to his castle to attend his magnificent costume ball. The Count was well known to be a piano master and it was promised that he would personally preform one of his own musical pieces. Every lord and lady was delighted to be invited. On that fateful night, when the ballroom was filled to the brim with cheerful guests, the Count began to play and the fire began to consume. The fire, seeming to come from nowhere, raged through the beautiful ballroom. The grand door was shut, locked and would not budge, the lords and ladies piled themselves against it, screaming for their lives. And the Count, the Count continued to play as the fire danced around him. Now, the Count's castle is dark, empty and shunned, every room untouched except the burnt corpse of the ballroom, none had survived the flames. If one goes there now, the ballroom door is still tightly shut and it is said that you can still hear the terrified screams of the guests as the castle's bell chimes midnight. And if one is brave enough to stay and listen carefully, the Count may play his piano for you.
Comments for "The Count's Ball"
License details for "The Count's Ball"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- detuned horror piano by by thanvannispen - freesound.org +)
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- Metal creak.. by Evilface38 +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 2 by Fox Forrester +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- psychedelic melody by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Air sleep by Venus Vulture +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license