Search for atmospheres
The Ruins of Evernight
The Dark Corridor
Welcome to the Dark Corridor- a vast underground network of caves and tunnels with the ruins of an ancient city, known as Evernight, at its center. According to legend, this ancient metropolis was once populated by a race of people known as the Caranog, who were so fair-skinned that sunlight was lethal to them. They lived underground and perfected various mining and metallurgy techniques, trading their goods with the people who lived aboveground for food and other necessities. When a disagreement erupted over rights to a particular source of silver and all trade ceased, the Caranog began emerging from their underground caves after the sundown and raiding nearby villages. Though they were eventually vanquished and the underground city was destroyed, some say that the dead still walk here- and that those brave (or foolish) enough to venture into the blackness will be driven mad by their ghostly screams and whispers.
Comments for "The Dark Corridor"
License details for "The Dark Corridor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- Anguish by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Girl Sobbing by jmr_online from http://freesound.org +)
- ezerbee-deep-sp by Jovica +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license