Search for atmospheres
A soundscape for Dungeons & Dragons
You have fallen to the slimy floor of a drained lake. Rock and mist surrounds you. Above, you can hear the devilish wind in the bare trees, but you cannot see the forest. All you know is jagged rock and the foul stench of half-rotted fish, lying about your feet in the muck. Without a sense of direction, how can you find your way out?
Comments for "The Darkfell"
License details for "The Darkfell"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- water_drops by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Infernal Voices Rumbling by Fox Forrester +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- deep impact by Freesound.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- distant-explosions by reznik-krkovicka from http://freesound.org +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license