Search for atmospheres
Deep Sea Horrors.
In the deepest depths of the Pacific, there is both nothing and everything all around. Something rumbles in the deep... Or does it? It's hard to tell in the empty void that surrounds you.
I made this for myself to have in the background while listening to audio readings of H.P. Lovecraft's works, and had Dagon and Call of Cthulhu especially in mind when creating it.
Comments for "The Deep."
License details for "The Deep."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- low bass by anndunham +)
- Choir Drone by By Cyberworm - www.freesound.org +)
- Cthulhu growl by cylon8472 from https://freesound.org +)
- Underwater rockslide by freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Black Noise by https://www.freesound.org/people/Uzbazur345/ +)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- Whale Cry by LittleRobotSoundFactory +)