Search for atmospheres
Enter the empty halls
The Ghost's Abode
A once-elegant manor house, now lifeless and hollow. What secrets and dangers lie within?
An ambience built for my Dungeons and Dragons Halloween one-shot. I believe that less is more when it comes to background sounds, and built this to sound like an empty, abandoned home. Certain sounds are loaded in but muted so that I can trigger them when the time is right.
Comments for "The Ghost's Abode"
License details for "The Ghost's Abode"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass Smashing by chewiesmissus from http://freesound.org +)
- Wood creek by Collection from https://noisefx.ru +)
- wooden door creaking by dblover from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass Chimes, Light by Niamh Augurey +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Sad Ambient by Vampyr +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license