Search for atmospheres
Sinking into the Gravemind [DR]
You feel your body go heavy, your skin go cold. Loose control of your movements, paralyzed. Your eyes lost the light of life a few moments before, as you took your last breath. Laying there on the ground, motionless, helpless, you wait for it. It takes a few minutes, but the gravemind finds you. Your body, a light in the dark as it has finally found you. As the earth loosens underneath, and vines slowly creep over what is left of you, you sink into the earth. Everything is so dark,so cold. You hear the vines, the earth around you as it deconstructs your body. Like acid it easily and quickly consumes everything. Your skin, your organs, your bones. Till there is nothing left, till it takes your infection away. You suddenly hear a whisper, someone is saying something. You focus on the whisper as it talks to you, forgetting the vines, forgetting the dirt, forgetting the dark. You try finding the voice of these whispers, to speak with them. Find them, they will help send you back.
Comments for "The Gravemind"
License details for "The Gravemind"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- ice cracks by freesound.org +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy whispering by raspberrytickle from http://freesound.org +)
- hearth beat w reverb by sby strongheartbeat - freesound.org +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license