Search for atmospheres
Peter Lukas's Fun-Time Lonely Dimension
You are at the beach on a moderately grey day. There are a few people milling about, but a middle-aged sea captain stands out to you as out of place. You make eye contact and he responds with what could almost be called a smile, but not quite. Suddenly, a thick fog rolls in, enveloping you and the sounds of people stop. You know that you are completely alone, and you can never escape.
Comments for "The Lonely"
License details for "The Lonely"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Radio Static by Audio Library +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Nobody by Mitski by Mitski, Tessida Adair *)
- Dark Ambience by PatrickLieberkind (freesound.org) +)
- Alien Drone by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
- low tone by sup0c +)
*) Soundsnap.com license