Search for atmospheres
An ancient, necromantic darkness beckons you forward.
The Necromantic Corridor
The dark down here is cold. You can all feel the same dark sensation as when you were walking over that crevasse in the Redbrand Hideout, and see the same thick, obscuring shadow all around you as you take one last final step at the bottom of this spiralling staircase. You can just about make out a long corridor ahead of you made of hastily carved stone. The corridor is fifteen feet wide, but you cannot see any sort of end to it from where you are. In fact, you cannot see more than 20ft in front of you, even with a light source. The dark swirls in its centre of this strange corridor, and that sound you heard from the stairs is infrequent, but certainly closer.
Comments for "The Necromantic Corridor"
License details for "The Necromantic Corridor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crying Trolls by Dm Dengus +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)