Search for atmospheres
Madam Loreley Hexwood's Aquarium
The Siren's Aquarium
Whenever a harsh and stormy weather occurs, the deputy headmistress of the Weirendell School becomes a dangerous, luring sea monster, the siren. Her legs form a sharp fin, her slightly greenish shimmering skin turns into a variety of scales and her already sharpened theeth grow into fangs behind the woman's mocking visage.
But before that happens, this cursed lady climbs into a huge aquarium with cast iron decorations, equipped with some white sand, seaweed and colourful crystals and shells.
But if you happen to be that one student, who sneaked out of his dorm and now wanders around in the dark corridors, make sure to avoid being seen by her, as she is determined to kill whoever disturbs her. But find a hidden place and listen carefully: She might sing a mermaid song.
But beware, under no circumstances tap the glass!
Comments for "The Siren's Aquarium"
License details for "The Siren's Aquarium"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Splash 1 by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Tapping on Window by Eneasz +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by http://www.everythingsounds.org/ +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Siren Song by youtube +)
- Squeaking Wooden Floor by Zwier : http://www.freesound.org/people/zwier/sounds/200324/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license