Search for atmospheres
Heresy: Entry VII
The Sixth Circle
"Passed the gates was The City of Dis which acted as the sixth circle. Heresy.
The city was a vast, cyclopean empire reminiscent to that of old Ancient Rome. But the tall, decrepit stone structures where indeed of Victorian design and were all set ablaze by everlasting golden flames and the streets are embellished with chains where the fallen angels roost awaiting new arrivals to vigorously punish.
In this circle heretics, such as Epicureans are trapped in flaming tombs. Those who have denied the existence of God and the soul after death or who worshiped false idols and devils, pagans, the followers of Epicurus, and atheists are burned in sealed coffins whilst being constantly impaled by the scolding lances of the fallen angels for all eternity."
Comments for "The Sixth Circle"
License details for "The Sixth Circle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark Ambience by PatrickLieberkind (freesound.org) +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Scary foley by TreyHolton from http://freesound.org +)
- hurlements homme by universal-soundbank +)
- Adolescent_Screaming02 by Vosvoy from http://freesound.org +)