Search for atmospheres
Gallows Hill from the Salem Witch Trials
The Woods in 1692
It is the year 1692 in Salem, Massachusetts and the town has lost itself into mass hysteria from accusations of witchcraft. You're one of the accused and you must escape the town before you are hung.
Venture off deep into the woods and stumble upon a demonic site, a forest encompassing secret rituals and chants from the dead. Stay hidden deep within the woods where echoes and whispers are heard in the dark. The church tolls its bells to signal the fate of one's innocent life. The wind blows in tune to mask the ghastly screams of the dead witches and the moments before one is hung.
Comments for "The Woods in 1692"
License details for "The Woods in 1692"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Banshee Crying by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient_night by oculus +)
- Creepy Whispering (female) by spottywot +)
- Walking in Grass by vgraham1 from http://freesound.org +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)