Search for atmospheres
Zombie laboratory noises
Umbrella Corporation lab 004
You're an accountant at Umbrella Corporation. You're also a nice, mild-mannered, hard-working, law-abiding guy who doesn't want any truck with the t-virus and hasn't any idea of genetic engineering at all anyway. You merely needed a job. You're good at it though. It's a living. At the time of the incident you're luckily on your lunch break. The canteen and your office are far away from the unďerģround labs too. Obviously a vial of the microorganism got smashed accidentally and some scientists breathed it. Because it wasn't supposed to happen they didn't wear masks, became infected and turned into undead. Now the exits are sealed and should even be able to hold those creatures, unless they prove to be stronger than expected. For the humans there is enough canned food and drink stored in it for weeks in case of such an occasion. It's in a safe area with a weapons locker and everything needful to board it up and defend oneself for about that time. That includes a good amount of ammunition, of course. Through a ventilation shaft and an open window you hear alarming noises while eating now ...
Comments for "Umbrella Corporation lab 004"
License details for "Umbrella Corporation lab 004"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Zombie scratching by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- Zombie Sounds by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- Zombie Roar by Eagleclaw from http://freesound.org +)
- zombies_breathe by jonathan b +)
- zombies_long_one by jonathan b +)
- Omega Lockdown Alarm by Keekabeeks +)
- Zombie Shuffle with Groans by Mark Edwards, Greenside Productions +)
- Zombie Moan by missozzy zombie-18 from http://freesound.org +)