Search for atmospheres
Prepare for a living nightmare
It’s 1956. The carnival is in town. You go with a group of your friends. As soon as you step foot inside you feel off. Your friends say it’s nothing but you can tell there is something sinister lurking in between the creepy clowns, never ending merry-go-round and the children’s laughter. As you and your friends spend more time here the laugher sounds more and more like screams as you are forever trapped in this unnerving hellhole. How can everyone still claim this is fun?
Comments for "Unnerving Carnival"
License details for "Unnerving Carnival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Circus Organ (Distant) by beatnikhannah +)
- Children Playing by evertonsebben +)
- happy party by freesound.org +)
- Small crowd, short laugh by http://www.freesound.org/people/Adam_N/sounds/324894/ +)
- circus theme by robcro6010 from http://freesound.org +)
- Clown laugh by scotcampbell from http://freesound.org +)