Search for atmospheres
Slowly losing my sanity
Waiting at the DIA at 4 AM
You're sitting in the DIA. Are the walls moving? Are you moving? The disembodied voice says the train will arrive soon, but you've been hearing that for four hours. Who is whimpering? Is it you? Do you remember when you got here? Where did you come from? Where are you going? Do you remember?
Squeak squeak goes the rubber ducky.
Comments for "Waiting at the DIA at 4 AM"
License details for "Waiting at the DIA at 4 AM"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sam - You're an Idiot by "supernatural from http://soundboard.com" *)
- DIA train: C to Terminal by Denver International Airport +)
- NY SUBWAY Preacher by ErieLake +)
- Cannabilistic by gumbeat remixer +)
- Distant freight train by joshs from http://freesound.org +)
- The Goblin Song by Monemer +)
- fishthroat by morbert Pilz +)
- Bull Elk Bugle by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service +)
*) Soundsnap.com license