Search for atmospheres
Night falls at Stillwater Creek
You’ve set up camp for the evening in Stillwater Creek. The cicadas and frogs are singing out beyond the light of your campfire. Your horse whickers quietly. Something itches the back of the neck. You’re the only person around for a day’s ride in any direction. Or are you?
Comments for "Weird West"
License details for "Weird West"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Frogs in night swamp by Bansemer from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- wolfhowl by freesound +)
- Stable Sounds by Goodlistener from http://freesound.org +)
- Ghostpocalypse by Kevin Macleod +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- circadas, otari by simon gray +)
- Spider Chatter by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)