Search for atmospheres
Want Something Relaxing? Lol, keep moving then!
Zombie- Filled Sewer System
This sound is certainly not meant for somebody trying to calm down-quite the opposite! Inspired by the sewer scene in The Last of Us, this audio is meant to simulate walking through a dark, crowded, and wet sewer in the midst of a zombie apocalypse! What you might need this for, I've no idea. Have fun anyway though, and thanks for listening! :D
Comments for "Zombie- Filled Sewer System"
License details for "Zombie- Filled Sewer System"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Choir Drone by By Cyberworm - www.freesound.org +)
- Breathing quickly by DarkJoker +)
- Cave Echo by kreutzkamp from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Woman painful breathing by MadamVicious from http://freesound.org +)
- Zombie Shuffle with Groans by Mark Edwards, Greenside Productions +)
- screech2 by nick121087 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- screech1 by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)